Building School Improvement Plan (BSIP)
Below are Hawthorn’s goals for the 2021-2022 school year
Goal 1: Each Student will graduate college, career and life-ready.
- 1.1 80% of Park Hill students will meet readiness benchmark as measured by the CCR Index.
- 1.2 Park Hill students will meet SEL benchmark as measured by the SEL Index (Baseline % TBD)
- 1.3 80% of Park Hill students will be proficient or advanced on the 21st Century Skills Assessment.
Goal 2: Ensure success for ALL students regardless of background.
- 2.1 Decrease the Access and Opportunity Gap [as measured by the Access and Opportunity Index % TBD]
- 2.2 Decrease the CCR Index gap between student demographic groups to 15%
Goal: 3 Park Hill School District will leverage its Keys to Excellence for sustainability into the future
- 3.1 Academic - Quality instructional delivery.
- 3.2 Climate - Provide a safe, caring, and welcoming environment.
- 3.3 Employee - Quality staff.
- 3.4 Financial - Strategic resource allocation.