Building School Improvement Plan (BSIP)GOAL: Build successful futures for Park Hill students of all backgrounds.
- Implement the Park Hill teaching and learning model where students learn through inquiry and experiences, including focuses on:
- Writing to Learn (AVID),
- Wise Feedback, and
- NWEA achievement data to develop strategies for differentiating instruction
- Expand and systemize the Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) processes for academics and behavior
- Response to Intervention (RTI) for reading and math
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Student interest groups on Early Release days
- Create an environment where all students, staff and community feel a sense of belonging.
- Mentor program and grade level buddies
- Student-led assemblies
- Building DEIB Council consisting of families, students, and staff